Central Locking - I don't want all doors to unlock when I open the driver's door to get out

Nov 18, 2019
Hi I've just got a new Leon. Does anyone know how to stop all the doors from unlocking when I open my driver's door to get out? None of my previous cars have done this - the only doors that have opened when I've parked up are those where my passengers are getting out.

Thanks

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs
Hi I've just got a new Leon. Does anyone know how to stop all the doors from unlocking when I open my driver's door to get out? None of my previous cars have done this - the only doors that have opened when I've parked up are those where my passengers are getting out.

Thanks

I believe there’s a setting in the infotainment that you can set for driver door only when you press the unlock, or all doors. I’m not sure if by setting this, whether it affects the unlocking too to just driver door too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

gurpz94

Feb 12, 2019
Check in the comfort section of your infotainment system, you may find it there.

This can definitely be changed through VCDS/OBDII apps, usually something along the lines of Selective door unlocking.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.