• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

cornishbloke

Guest
Hiya all, please help.

I have a 2001 (Y reg) Leon Cupra. After being on holiday for a week and then using my car for the 1st time after that period, my car developed a central locking problem, that has never occured since I have had the car...

After I have turned the engine on, the doors lock themselves, to unlock the doors, i either have to turn the engine off and use the key fob (I have remote central locking) or press the locking button on the drivers door controls next to the window switches.

This problem went away at the beginning of the week, but has now returned.

Does anyone know what the cause is and what the solution is, please????

Thanks for all your help!

P.S...... The CL has also failed to unlock the doors on one or two occasions (unlocks ok with the key).
 
Last edited by a moderator: