Changing exhaust tips

George Vinten

BlueCupra290
May 7, 2020
Kent
Does anyone know how easy it is to change the exhaust tips on a mk3 Cupra facelift?
and how easy it would be to change it back to standard?

fluffy01016

1.21 Gigawatt !!
Feb 20, 2005
Lincoln
Does anyone know how easy it is to change the exhaust tips on a mk3 Cupra facelift?
and how easy it would be to change it back to standard?

Ive got a local powerflow dealer and looking to get them to do the same. Will need to cut off the existing oval tips and then I want to fit quad tips like the a carbon edition. They’ll need to be welded on I guess. I’m only after cosmetics and not performance. If it needed to be reversible then youd need to change the whole back box(es)

George Vinten

BlueCupra290
May 7, 2020
Kent
Ive got a local powerflow dealer and looking to get them to do the same. Will need to cut off the existing oval tips and then I want to fit quad tips like the a carbon edition. They’ll need to be welded on I guess. I’m only after cosmetics and not performance. If it needed to be reversible then youd need to change the whole back box(es)

Nice one, I’m only after aesthetics too, I’d like to change mine to something more like the oval Audi RS tips, but I will need to change it back, so I’ll be changing the back boxes as well.
thanks

fluffy01016

1.21 Gigawatt !!
Feb 20, 2005
Lincoln
Nice one, I’m only after aesthetics too, I’d like to change mine to something more like the oval Audi RS tips, but I will need to change it back, so I’ll be changing the back boxes as well.
thanks
What tail pipes do you currently have? I thought all Cupras had oval? I’ve got the ST300 with twin oval and prefer the quad pipes

George Vinten

BlueCupra290
May 7, 2020
Kent
What tail pipes do you currently have? I thought all Cupras had oval? I’ve got the ST300 with twin oval and prefer the quad pipes

They have oval ones but I’d like some slightly different looking ones is all, I’m yet to get the car, waiting for all the dealerships to re-open and I’ve got far too much time being off work to look into all the bits I wanna do on d I get it!

Reactions: T0n4k4
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.