Cherry Bomb Exhaust on a leon cupra

Cupra Paul

Alrite peeps

Whats your thoughts on putting a cherry bomb exhaust on a 18t leon cupra?

Im being a cheap **** here but just want some noise haha

Cupra Paul

p34ch3y

tastefully modified
Oct 17, 2005
cambs
nos_power.jpg

sick7981562.gif

Cupra Paul

lol was just thinking the back box like.

Haha that picture is class :)

t32er

go for a cheap RAGE back box not a cherry, you get better sound and a better selection of tip styles, i had one on my LCR for a spell when my oem box developed a hole, any one who went to trax last year with me will tell you how nice it sounded!!!

s_purs

How much are all these costing? Might as well get a nice cat back fitted

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
****ing crack up can't actually believe some one has asked this question go hang your self now , or buy a nova personally I would Rather do the 1st thing

rsmith

Robbie
Apr 28, 2004
Tipperary, Ireland
Oh Dear god WTF, Are LCR's coming into the ricer brigade price range, if i start to see cherrybombs, oversized sun visors and the signature RS6 replica's its time to upgrade.

t32er

Oh Dear god WTF, Are LCR's coming into the ricer brigade price range, if i start to see cherrybombs, oversized sun visors and the signature RS6 replica's its time to upgrade.

lol, i feel that was chucked at me lol
i had it in the garage at the time and i managed to find a hole where my oem box was blowin, i chucked it on for a few weeks then got my MILLTEK cat back, whats worse is it sounded better on the rage box lol, it looked good though, a nice ovel that fitted the gap spot on...
im actually not a fan of universal back boxes though, to much sound, bad fit (9 times out of 10 any way) and genrally look shat
you will get a lot of stick if you get a cherry on there
oh how about a peco big bore 4 LMFAO

any ways, by the time you have bought the box, paid out to have a uni box fitted propperly you have prob spent the same money as a cheap cat back on the bay and fit it ya self...
you can get a NEW non resignated center pipe for 35 quid on there and a used backbox from about 40-50 quid and bosch, you have a cat back...

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.