Clarification on DCC (Dynamic Chassis Control) and Infotainment menu

Oct 21, 2023
Dear Forum,

I ran into this question, heard from others too, but could not find a clear confirmation yet, so I´m summarizing what I understood here.

Model: Cupra Formentor
Drive Profiles and modes, DCC

1. No DCC feature in the car -> no possibility to change from Comfort to Sport, no "Drive Profile" at all in the Infotainment menu
2. DCC feature available BUT on basic variant/engine -> we only have the Sport, Comfort and Individual options in the Infotainment menu
3. When we have hybrid engine variant (with DCC) -> we also have ECO mode in the options for Drive Profiles
4. Finally, when DCC feature is available on top variants (VZ 4DRIVE) -> we see all Drive Profiles in the Infotainment menu: Sport, Comfort, Individual, Cupra mode (VZ), Offroad (4DRIVE)

Can someone please confirm? Is it correct to say that without the DCC feature we have no Sport option at all in the car?

Thanks!

Attachments

• full list.jpg
    full list.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 123
Oct 21, 2023
Hello Jones, that helps!

So, if I understand correctly:

1. No DCC feature in the car -> Sport mode is available, but it's about gear and engine setting only
2. When DCC feature is available -> We have adjustment of suspension system, steering wheel angle, gear and engine, basically the entire vehicle's dynamic behavior.

Furthermore, "Cupra" profile mode (and related Cupra round button on the steering wheel) is only available on VZ variant. A basic variant (e.g. 1.5 TSI) does not have the Cupra round button on the steering wheel, even when DCC feature is chosen.

Thanks!

Jones2020

Jul 14, 2023
Hello Jones, that helps!

So, if I understand correctly:

1. No DCC feature in the car -> Sport mode is available, but it's about gear and engine setting only
2. When DCC feature is available -> We have adjustment of suspension system, steering wheel angle, gear and engine, basically the entire vehicle's dynamic behavior.

Furthermore, "Cupra" profile mode (and related Cupra round button on the steering wheel) is only available on VZ variant. A basic variant (e.g. 1.5 TSI) does not have the Cupra round button on the steering wheel, even when DCC feature is chosen.

Thanks!
Correct