Clicking sound

Kingskullz

Oct 23, 2022
Hey guys, my car has been making slight clicking sound(2 clicks) lately while turning the wheel at stationary or low speeds. I have not noticed this before so I'm not exactly sure if the sound was always there. Is it normal or should i consult the dealer? The car has 3k km..

Reactions: akonst12

Peyton

Jan 20, 2021
Some people say they were told it is normal and that it is a VAG wide thing (apparently normal at low speed).

I've seen one other guy who said his dealer/service told him it is a fault and that his steering column needs to be replaced.

No idea what is right - I don't think it clicks for me.

Kingskullz

Oct 23, 2022
Some people say they were told it is normal and that it is a VAG wide thing (apparently normal at low speed).

I've seen one other guy who said his dealer/service told him it is a fault and that his steering column needs to be replaced.

No idea what is right - I don't think it clicks for me.
Thanks for the response. Imma leave it for a while to see if anything changes.

Apr 20, 2023
Hey guys, my car has been making slight clicking sound(2 clicks) lately while turning the wheel at stationary or low speeds. I have not noticed this before so I'm not exactly sure if the sound was always there. Is it normal or should i consult the dealer? The car has 3k km..
Does it sound the same as when you are turning on and off the a/c and the a/c compressor makes a clicking sound? I have the same thing. Do you have a video of it doing it?

Jul 30, 2023
I have the same issue like this. My opinion it comes from wheels and its so annoying. Is your problem still occurs, after changes?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.