Climate control Sync

May 1, 2021
Hi All,

Does anyone know how to get the dual zone climate control to stay synched? i know when there is no one in the passenger seat it goes into Eco mode on that side, which is fine, but when someone is in the car and i change the temp on the drivers side it doesnt sync. I have to go into the climate control menu and hit sync. then the next time someone is in the car...same thing again!

is this just another annoying little thing that Seat has done to make our lives a little bit more difficult?!

Steeldevil

Jan 13, 2019
Hi All,

Does anyone know how to get the dual zone climate control to stay synched? i know when there is no one in the passenger seat it goes into Eco mode on that side, which is fine, but when someone is in the car and i change the temp on the drivers side it doesnt sync. I have to go into the climate control menu and hit sync. then the next time someone is in the car...same thing again!

is this just another annoying little thing that Seat has done to make our lives a little bit more difficult?!
You could just let the passenger decide how warm/cool they want to be.

Alsi

Jun 8, 2021
Hi All,

Keep pushed the driver’s temperature, press sync.

Deleted member 123864

As the driver, adjusting the passenger temperature should change both sides.

Deleted member 123864

Not sure how. There's a sensor in the dash that senses when you press the controls. If you come from the opposite side, then it does both

Jan 17, 2024
Hi All,

Use voice command button "synchronise temperature"

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.