climate on when cold or not?

robdf2

Yellow is the best
Feb 21, 2006
location , location
This is really aimed at the guys who had a mk1 leon and have upgraded to the mk2.
on my mk1 i remember the climate didnt work iirc at 4degrees or under? the snow flake wouldnt stay lit and it would just be the normal fan.
is this the same on the mk2? cause there is no noticable symbol to say its on or not and is annoying me , especially as i seem to be suffering with the condensation on my windscreen , i put climate on and only for it to get worse cause its the normal fan.

Simon_Peters

2008 Leon Fr TFSI & 01 R6
Apr 11, 2007
Weston-Super-Mare
This is really aimed at the guys who had a mk1 leon and have upgraded to the mk2.
on my mk1 i remember the climate didnt work iirc at 4degrees or under? the snow flake wouldnt stay lit and it would just be the normal fan.
is this the same on the mk2? cause there is no noticable symbol to say its on or not and is annoying me , especially as i seem to be suffering with the condensation on my windscreen , i put climate on and only for it to get worse cause its the normal fan.

I remember the same thing, i would have thought it would display the econ on the display but I haven't noticed this?

I am sure someone will confirm.

Si

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members