Color for my new cupra

dahuky

Sep 26, 2015
hi there, i am about to purchase a new leon cupra, and i cant decide what color to order.
actually, i realy liked the white one i drove, but i don't wana order it, cause it would attract to much attention, which in my case, the less the batter. (most of you probably dont know what im talking about, but where i live it sould like a very special car..)
so for now i realy cant decide between the monsoong grey to the dynamic grey, the dynamic weems better from the pics, but i haven't seen a one in realty, so it hard to tell..
did anyone see it in real life? and which color do you find better looking and banal..
thnx and sorry about my Engish

StylancePaul

CUPRA Owner
May 31, 2006
Cambridge, UK
and does anyone have real life pictures of the dynamic grey?

Mine is in Dynamic Grey, it doesn't photograph well, but it's a superb colour choice if you like the white but fancy a twist.

DSC_0592_zpsm7xxma3q.jpg

I want to get some twilight shots, as I think that's when the colour is at its best.

dahuky

Sep 26, 2015
Thnx, I would be glad to see more.
Does it looks fancty n atrractive then the monsoon?

StylancePaul

CUPRA Owner
May 31, 2006
Cambridge, UK
Sorry, I've been away for a couple of days.

To be fair Monsoon Grey does nothing for me personally, The Dynamic Grey is very close to white, but its not white (You will see that if/when you ever see one parked next to a white car.)

IMG_0504_zps8v8ampqp.jpg

Rob66

Apr 25, 2004
UK
I prefer Dynamic grey on the Cupra, but if you want to blend in I would go with Monsoon or Black.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.