Coming home headlights

Deleted member 74601

Pulling the stalk is the correct method.

The people who leave them in the on position are just leaving the lights on and the car is automatically turning them off after a certain time period (30 seconds I believe) Although, I've tried leaving mine on and they don't turn off at all if I just leave them on, where my corsa used to turn them off immediately when the key was removed.

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
Pulling the stalk is the correct method.

The people who leave them in the on position are just leaving the lights on and the car is automatically turning them off after a certain time period (30 seconds I believe) Although, I've tried leaving mine on and they don't turn off at all if I just leave them on, where my corsa used to turn them off immediately when the key was removed.

Nope, on my pre-facelift I had setting in the menu for the delay for both CH and LH. I know this for sure because I had them set differently. 10 secs for LH and 30 secs for CH.

Dr-LCR

Aug 15, 2011
Greece
I have some bizarre issues with my CH-LH feature, as well as with my cabin lights. If I figure out what exactly happens, I may post a description soon. I find very difficult to even describe the problem, as it appears inconsistently and may drive someone crazy...

Deleted member 74601

Nope, on my pre-facelift I had setting in the menu for the delay for both CH and LH. I know this for sure because I had them set differently. 10 secs for LH and 30 secs for CH.

Sorry, I think you've misunderstood what I meant, possibly because of the way I wrote it :)

I know you can do the setting for the coming home and leaving home headlights. The time limit I was talking about is when you leave your normal headlights on and forget to turn them off :). They go off after a certain period of time.