Couple of problems!

funkymunky999

Hi All,

this is my first post so nice to meet you all. I have tried searching this question but no luck!

I have an 04 Leon TDI Cupra 150 . Recently, I have noticed that after a service at the dealers my radio kept resetting and I had to put the code in. This has happened about 3 times in the last fortnight and now there is illumination around the volume control but no power anywhere else. I called Seat dealer and they said drop it in and they will look at the fuse.

Secondly, When I start the car it sometimes does not fire up straight away and I have to do it twice. This has happened in the last week.

On the same note, I get 3 beeps when I start moving and I notice one light flashes once very quickly in the middle of the display.

Any advice?

Cheers,
Nick

Rob225C

Try your battery connections. That will through your radio in to panic mode so hence entering code. this could also stop you from starting the car. Feel this may be your problem. Check your battery terminals are clean and tight.:(
Thought the dealer should have noticed this though:confused:

funkymunky999

Hi,

Thanks ill give it a go this morning and keep you posted.

Just one other thing, I was having a look under the bonnet and noticed that the cap for the brake fluid was not on tight and was quite wobbly. I tightened it up and no beeps on start up. Dealer again?
:(

Rob225C

i would say so mate.sounds like an apprentice serviced your car last

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.