Crewe SEAT - Feedback wanted

JoeleonFR

Jan 4, 2014
Crewe
Hi Guys,

I'm aware a few of you on Cupra.net regularly use Crewe SEAT to take care of your motors. As a popular dealership we aim to deliver the best customer experience and a more friendly/warm approach not the usual robot script!

What we are after is feedback if you have visited us, good or bad! and the purpose of this is to see what we can do better to make the customer experience better, as customer satisfaction is what builds a garages reputation.

If you wish for us to look after your SEAT then please comment below or pop me a private message, any service or parts related questions please let me know!

Thank you! :)

ecklad

Lord Edmund Blackadder
I just thought I'd make you aware of this potential problem..

On the last three services I've gone to Crewe in Cheshire for my oil and filter. VW dealer sent me to the Seat dealer next door for the parts as VW don't supply to non VW badged brands.

So went to the Seat dealer, asked for 5 litres of oil, a filter and a sump plug. reg asked and provided. Partsman goes to collect parts, and arrives back with 10W40 Quantum Synta semi-synthetic. I question why and was told that is what they used for servicing on PD engined cars. Upon stating that was the incorrect spec oil for any PD car they advised me to pop back to the VW dealer as they did not stock it. Suffice to say once I told the VW parts guy he was shocked and decided to supply me correctly.

In the last 2 years, I've contacted Crewe Seat for pricing on PD oil, and given a price for Synta.. Suffice to say I've never bought from there again!

So all you PD owners beware!!!

Cheers

Ecklad

JoeleonFR

Jan 4, 2014
Crewe
Hello Guys,

Bit of a push on accessories - See below a current list of our range of SEAT accessories, we also have access to all other parts/accessories, if what you want isn't listed below then please comment below or pop me an email [email protected] - For all enquiries in the North West area please do not hesitate to contact me :) Cheers - Joe @ Crewe SEAT

SEAT Service Badminton set - £12.00
SEAT Service cocktail set - £25.00
SEAT Service massager - £15.00
SEAT Service Salt n Pepper - £10.00
SEAT Service wine cooler - £10.00
SEAT Service car charger - £11.00
SEAT Service silver key ring - £6.50
SEAT Service sports bag - £25.00
SEAT Service briefcase - £16.00
SEAT Service Pen - £20.00
SEAT Service sports bottle - £10.00
SEAT Sun Glasses - £10.00
Cupra 280 Notebook - £12.00
SEAT Metal torch - £15.00
SEAT Service umbrella - £15.00
SEAT 4GB USB Storage - £12.50
SEAT Badge key ring - £9.00
Cupra 280 hoody - £49.99
Cupra 280 Softshell jacket - £99.99
Cupra 280 T-Shirt - £24.99
Cupra 280 Manhatten pen - £13.00
Cupra Neveda pen - £5.00
Cupra 280 Thermo mug - £15.00
SEAT Polo shirt - £20.00

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.