Croft

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Bit early in the day, but i'd be surprised if it was available, its been a bit difficult to secure parking at Croft the last couple of the years.

But we'll try as always, still a month off yet, most of the SEAT Sport folks are likely taking time for a short holiday.

MarkE

Acceptable in the 80s
Jul 20, 2003
Lancaster
www.markeaston.org
ZBOYD said:
Bit early in the day, but i'd be surprised if it was available, its been a bit difficult to secure parking at Croft the last couple of the years.

Which is annoying as there was herds of infield space left over last year, in almost exactly the same place that SCN was allocated in 2004. :(

yellowperil

May 17, 2005
I will be coming up aslong as flight back from hols isnt delayed! Can i get tickets on the gate, dont fancy paying in advance then not making it!

Apr 28, 2003
??????????
Visit site
No doubt myself and custardcupra will be coming along with other local Seat owners. Its a shame we could not all meet at a pre-arranged place on the Sun morning and all go in together so that there was some kind of group parking. Its a shame we dont get parking at Croft.

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
We we are camping at the Working Mens Club, and last year we managed to arrange a meeting point at the pub opposite(The Comet), so hopefully we can do the same again this year. We had about 12 cars i think

Last edited:

coatsie

Old Geezer Buzzin' around
May 11, 2003
Co Durham
www.coatsie.smugmug.com
MarkE said:
Which is annoying as there was herds of infield space left over last year, in almost exactly the same place that SCN was allocated in 2004. :(

Totally agree with that statement - there were huge spaces left that we could have utilised - you would think they had enough pulling power :confused:

Empi5 said:
We we are camping at the Working Mens Club, and last year we managed to arrange a meeting point at the pub opposite(The Comet), so hopefully we can do the same again this year. We had about 12 cars i think

Yeah, and if I remember correctly we lived the closest and were the last to arrive!!![B)] 'cos one of us had a hangover!

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
SEAT nor TOCA for that matter have the official final say so when it comes to in-field space allocation, totally upto the circuit management.

We make the requests, SEAT do their best for us always to get us the space, but as I say, the final say so, comes from the circuit management.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.