Cupra 280 DCC Suspension options

May 13, 2023
Evening All,

Ive just bought a mk3 leon cupra 280 it needs a new passenger side shock and driver side rear spring.

Can anyone recommend either an aftermarket set of suspension or springs as a replacement DCC shock is about 250 so would be looking at 500 for just the front and another 250 for HR springs.

Would like to know what you guys have done when changing your shocks to aftermarket, another option is for me to fit a b12 pro kit and run aDCC cancelation kit please let me know your thoughts.

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Evening All,

Ive just bought a mk3 leon cupra 280 it needs a new passenger side shock and driver side rear spring.

Can anyone recommend either an aftermarket set of suspension or springs as a replacement DCC shock is about 250 so would be looking at 500 for just the front and another 250 for HR springs.

Would like to know what you guys have done when changing your shocks to aftermarket, another option is for me to fit a b12 pro kit and run aDCC cancelation kit please let me know your thoughts.
You are posting in the wrong forum buddie, Try the SEAT cars forum in the Leon Mk3 threads for more help , this forum is for the new Mk4 CUPRA branded cars.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members