Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
CUPRA UK has launched new finance options for the brand’s first all-electric hatchback, CUPRA Born, alongside the opening of the order books for the highly-anticipated e-Boost derivatives.

Prices are now available for both the 58kWh 204PS and 230PS battery CUPRA Born, starting, respectively, at £34,715 OTR and £37,445 OTR, whilst the 77kWh 230PS e-Boost starts at £40,215 OTR.

With several finance options available to them, customers can acquire the new CUPRA Born through a Solutions Personal Contract Plan (PCP) offered by CUPRA, in conjunction with Volkswagen Financial Services UK. Over a 48-month period, drivers will pay as little as £399 per month until the end of their agreement.

Solutions Personal Contract Plan** representative example for CUPRA Born V2 58 kWh 204PS subject to a 10,000 mile agreementDuration4 years / 48 monthsOptional Extras£565.00 (metallic paint)Retail cash price (inclusive of optional extras)£37,200.0047 monthly payments of£399.00CUPRA...

Continue reading...

daern

Mar 1, 2022
UK
Feedback from my dealer when I spoke to them over the weekend is that the 77kWh versions, much as with the ID.3, are subject to indeterminately longer delivery dates right now. Be interesting to see if this improves now that they have another car launched that uses this battery, but I was warned that this particular variant wasn't likely to turn up for some time.

Reactions: Syphon
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.