Cupra Care on facelifted Cupra Ateca

skb

Apr 21, 2019
United Kingdom
About to place an order and dealer mentioned that he doesnt see the cupra care option on the facelifted Cupra Ateca. He sees only a 1 year free servicing offer. I dont think this is correct as the cupraofficial.co.uk website still talks about Cupra Care and the 3 year free servicing offer. Can someone confirm this? And if dealer isnt being helpful, how do I sort this out? Has Cupra Care got nothing to do with the dealer and is automatically applicable to all new Cupra's?

Reactions: pburv

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
About to place an order and dealer mentioned that he doesnt see the cupra care option on the facelifted Cupra Ateca. He sees only a 1 year free servicing offer. I dont think this is correct as the cupraofficial.co.uk website still talks about Cupra Care and the 3 year free servicing offer. Can someone confirm this? And if dealer isnt being helpful, how do I sort this out? Has Cupra Care got nothing to do with the dealer and is automatically applicable to all new Cupra's?

The text in the brochure says is included, but the empty box indicates it's an option - confusing! I'll double check.

1601066796847.png

Reactions: pburv, Tell and skb

pburv

Jan 18, 2015
Will be confirming with Volkswagen finance on Monday. From the conversation I have had it looks like I will have service and brake pads plus brake fluid change . just need to transfer my name onto the policy. Thanks again for the Op putting this on the forum (y) Had I not seen this I would've quite easily forked out on the next service.:rolleyes:

Reactions: Syphon
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.