• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
I'm currently looking at changing to a 1.5 eTsi, out of interest what does it give you in Mpg with the mild hybrid ?
 
I'm currently looking at changing to a 1.5 eTsi, out of interest what does it give you in Mpg with the mild hybrid ?
My own experience with my mild-hybrid 1.5 eTSI (150bhp):

Easily over 55mpg for motorway-heavy driving. Usually over 45mpg on "50mph A+B roads". Can get 35mpg in 20mph zones with minimal traffic.

(I keep using the Engine Auto-off, which shuts down 2 or all cylinders automatically to save fuel)

Worst fuel consumption in stop-and-go traffic, e.g. heavy congestion + inner city traffic lights. Can't get over 20mpg.


You may also check the video: