CUPRA Formentor guide

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Syphon submitted a new resource:

CUPRA Formentor guide - Model specifications, performance, colours and other options for the CUPRA Formentor.

This guide will be kept up-to-date as information about the model changes over time.

Introduction

The CUPRA Formentor was the first "Pure CUPRA" model introduced by SEAT's spin off CUPRA brand in 2020. It is an SUV, but is also known as a CUV or Crossover Utility Vehicle, a model that sits between a car and SUV. The initial launch is the 310HP petrol version, but it is expected to be followed in 2021 by the PHEV version.

View attachment 17887 ...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: Tell

Chris Smith

Mar 19, 2019
Please excuse me for being thick but could someone explain to me what it means by the below on the options list

" window closure and indicators"

also if you opt out of having the Pan Roof do you get a sunglasses holder as per other models ?? and have not seen any one show the drawers under the seats as the one on the Tarraco is not really a proper draw, wondered if the Formentor was the same

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Please excuse me for being thick but could someone explain to me what it means by the below on the options list

also if you opt out of having the Pan Roof do you get a sunglasses holder as per other models ?? and have not seen any one show the drawers under the seats as the one on the Tarraco is not really a proper draw, wondered if the Formentor was the same

Can you share the link to where it says that?

Not sure on the sunglasses holder I'm afraid.

Shame you didn't ask a couple of days ago as I could have looked under the seats :)

Cheers,

Scott

Chris Smith

Mar 19, 2019
Spoke to dealer today, after a chat with a colleague they came up with it is a pre sense safety upgrade to close windows and trigger indicators pre crash ??? they could not understand why it is a £135 option and why it was not standard, i would have rather had the Beats Audio as an option but that is not available till next year apparently. so in a nutshell i did not pick that option, there are not many more to pick from but it does not have a bad list of options any way :)

Reactions: Syphon

jcbmally

Started with nowt and still have most of it left.
Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron

No drawer under the seat, just a small tray suitable for the car manual. The window closure and indicators are just blurb around closing the windows from the key and the indicator flashes when they have fully closed.

jcbmally

Started with nowt and still have most of it left.
Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
Can't believe they charge over £800 for Desire Red either o_O
In the flesh it is really really nice. Considering what other manufacturers charge for special paint I thinks it’s a fair price. It’s a real deep pearl red with what looks to me with a slight fleck of gold, but I do wear goggles to read lol.

Seriously?

Apr 20, 2018
In the flesh it is really really nice. Considering what other manufacturers charge for special paint I thinks it’s a fair price. It’s a real deep pearl red with what looks to me with a slight fleck of gold, but I do wear goggles to read lol.
True, it's a great colour.We have it on our Leon and paid extra for it. But not 825 quid. And to get it on a SEAT today (as Mad Spoons says), it's free !

Reactions: jcbmally

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
I must say the brochure / guide photos of the different colours for the Formentor - are appalling. How on earth are you supposed to get an idea of the colour when the photos are so dim, and taken in twilight to boot!
Yeah I had to grab them off the original configurator a while ago, they need updating, just haven't had the time. If anyone wants to volunteer to pull together pics of each colour I can get them replaced. :)

dashnine

Oct 31, 2012
Warwick, UK
Yeah I had to grab them off the original configurator a while ago, they need updating, just haven't had the time. If anyone wants to volunteer to pull together pics of each colour I can get them replaced. :)
It wasn't a pop at you, just at the poor quality of the original Cupra photos!

Seriously?

Apr 20, 2018
leon.jpg

Reactions: jcbmally
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.