Cupra Formentor new owner

Cupra306Form

Sep 24, 2023
Hi everyone,

New to me Cupra Formentor VZ2 310 owner. 72 plate. Lovely shade of deep red. Pictures available on my only fans site. Oh sorry wrong forum. :) Come from a Skoda vRS and before that a Saab 9-3. I've found forums to be very useful so I'm hoping to get some help and share a few tips with those better informed than me. I'm new to automatics and setting up the screens and dash are not straightforward.

I'll need a set of roof bars soon if anyone has any suggestions. I've ordered a boot liner, and I'd like a pair of bonet lifters if anyone's done that. Oh and I used up all my leather care stuff on the sofa so I need to get some Gliptone (love the smell) when I can.

But as you can imagine having paid for the car (apart from the loan), the extortionate road tax and the insurance .... I'm skint.
+

Wyld Stallyn

Be Excellent To Each Other and... Party On Dudes!
Mar 10, 2022
Hi everyone,

New to me Cupra Formentor VZ2 310 owner. 72 plate. Lovely shade of deep red. Pictures available on my only fans site. Oh sorry wrong forum. :) Come from a Skoda vRS and before that a Saab 9-3. I've found forums to be very useful so I'm hoping to get some help and share a few tips with those better informed than me. I'm new to automatics and setting up the screens and dash are not straightforward.

I'll need a set of roof bars soon if anyone has any suggestions. I've ordered a boot liner, and I'd like a pair of bonet lifters if anyone's done that. Oh and I used up all my leather care stuff on the sofa so I need to get some Gliptone (love the smell) when I can.

But as you can imagine having paid for the car (apart from the loan), the extortionate road tax and the insurance .... I'm skint.
+
Welcome to the Madhouse 😁👍

Reactions: Cupra306Form

Wyld Stallyn

Be Excellent To Each Other and... Party On Dudes!
Mar 10, 2022
Ow, n Roof bars seem to be standard VAG fitting BUT...

The rails taper in towards the rear so you'll either need a bespoke set or get ur tape measure out.

I'm sure that you will find somebody with better info will be along shortly 👍

jcbmally

Started with nowt and still have most of it left.
Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
Hi everyone,

+
Welcome to the forum, don't forget to post some pics, the Red is a lovely colour.

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Forum Sponsor
Sep 27, 2016
Hi and welcome.
If you ever need any help with insurance at all then please feel free to drop me a line.
Regards,
Dan.

Nov 7, 2023
Hi, New here and a new Fomentor VZN owner, my car no longer has the lovely beads of water anymore so needs to be re-waxed, anyone got any cleaning recommendations that they can provide, I also had a screaming noise when I popped it into Curpa mode last week, hasn't happened since but worried it could be a problem, it was a very wet day so thinking it could be that. Sounded like it was coming from the rear of the car. Bought it brand new so shouldn't really be any issues.

Cupra306Form

Sep 24, 2023
Too wet here for proper polish at the moment, but Autoglyn Aqua Wax does the trick after a quick wash, it beads really well and shines good enough until I can give it a proper coating. I managed to aquire a couple of valet kits sold to BMW owners as a ceramic protection pack for something like £599 - for which the valetor gets £50 and the kit costs about £50 (estimate). That's what I call a healthy mark up - no wonder owners are able to negotiate £100 or even £200 off the price when ordered with a new car!!

Bear

Jun 15, 2021
Hi, New here and a new Fomentor VZN owner, my car no longer has the lovely beads of water anymore so needs to be re-waxed, anyone got any cleaning recommendations that they can provide, I also had a screaming noise when I popped it into Curpa mode last week, hasn't happened since but worried it could be a problem, it was a very wet day so thinking it could be that. Sounded like it was coming from the rear of the car. Bought it brand new so shouldn't really be any issues.
Last time I heard screaming in the car, it was the missus when I was giving my VZ2 310 a blast along the Limpsfield Road...😁

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise