CUPRA Formentor VZ 1.4 e-Hybrid

elzo

Jul 1, 2023
Hi all!

I have: Seat CUPRA Formentor VZ 1.4 PHEV 180 kW e-Hybrid .
My car sat for about 3 days without use and when I was about to drive it, it looks like the battery in it is completely empty!
In general, no reaction, I was able to open the door with a mechanical key, but this did not change the situation in any way! Is my battery dead or is something blocking the car?

About two weeks ago I did a full service on the car and they also did some updates from Seat, something to do with Gateway. They gave me instructions on how to check the battery, the same thing that is in the book from the car. I think the update was battery related, but I don't know exactly what.

I don't know if it's a coincidence. However, my car is now standing still and I don't know what to do next.

andylong

Jan 21, 2021
Check the battery would be the first, if it's under warranty see you seller

elzo

Jul 1, 2023
Check the battery would be the first, if it's under warranty see you seller
car is 2 years old. How can I check the battery warranty? Is the whole machine under warranty for 5 years? I found Cupra's 24/7 service, which is part of their service program for all customers who service cars under service orders.

andylong

Jan 21, 2021
I meant check the battery voltage, if it's flat charge it or speak to the seller to see how they can help

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise