Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
 CUPRA’s ambitious plans to expand its international presence and become a global brand takes on new momentum as it launches operations in Australia, proving that the spirit of the unconventional challenger brand is stronger than ever .

Today CUPRA inaugurated its first Australian City Garage, located in the heart of Sydney’s central business district. The City Garage will open to the public in the coming days and to celebrate this milestone CUPRA hosted an event attended by media and institutions.

“Our impulse to take CUPRA to the world never stops. By heading to Australia, we’re taking the first major step in our globalisation.” Australia is a strategic global market for our expansion in Asia Pacific and beyond. Our strategy here is to start with the development of the brand and launch the first product offensive, the Ateca, Leon and Formentor. The Born will arrive in 2023, followed by our new heroes, the Terramar, Tavascan and UrbanRebel from 2025. We want to be...

Continue reading...

Jun 9, 2022
I'm in Oz and have just picked up my launch edition Formentor
20220903_140904.jpg

Jun 9, 2022
Car looks great, but the weather is very Scottish looking, rather than the dry hot image I was expecting.
Yeah our winter has been pretty wet and though it may not look it - it's meant to be spring now haja.

Due to the terrible weather I haven't been able to take many sunny outdoor pics so had to get a bit more creative - got an account set up on Instagram for pics if you are interested in taking a look - @formentor_in_sydney

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.