CUPRA Leon MK4 Build date and delivery tracker

Spivvy

Nov 21, 2021
UK
Cheers Scott I hope it helps people track delivery times against models and options

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Syphon

OneLeggedIdiot

Apr 27, 2022
I see updates for the regular ones in the file, but for PHEV's it's not changing. I hope it is because they forget to update, and not because they are not getting produced.

witts6011

May 4, 2022
Ah, so it takes a bit for it to leave the factory. Mine is build week 19, so last week. I'll get my next notification when it leaves for the ports
Took mine about 4/5 days to be built then once it was built i’d say a week later I was updated that it was being prepared to leave the factory and then last Friday I was told that it was being loaded onto the ship

Jimmyb234

Sep 11, 2022
Evening,
Are people still using the tracker? I've just ordered a VZ1 and been told it could be around December. I've stuck it on the tracker and it would be useful to see any updates from other users. If I hear anything on mine I will keep it updated too.

Jun 14, 2022
Evening,
Are people still using the tracker? I've just ordered a VZ1 and been told it could be around December. I've stuck it on the tracker and it would be useful to see any updates from other users. If I hear anything on mine I will keep it updated too.
I’ve also ordered a VZ1 on 13/06/2022 I was told delivery should still be for November, however I have not had this confirmed nor a build date, will keep posted though

Sep 20, 2022
I ordered a VZ1 in may and i was also told it would be a November delivery, i have yet to get a build date and the dealer is unable to provide any further updates. Not sounding promising

Jun 14, 2022
I ordered a VZ1 in may and i was also told it would be a November delivery, i have yet to get a build date and the dealer is unable to provide any further updates. Not sounding promising
I ordered mines in June same situation, I went through nationwide vehicle contracts

Kingskullz

Oct 23, 2022
I ordered my Cupra Leon 300 on January 2022 and I still waiting for it.... However, they told me that the car was successfully built and that the shipping date is 25/10! I am starting to get my hopes up again. Hopefully I'll have it by mid November.

chrislocalboy

Oct 25, 2022
Leon 1.4 Hybrid VZ3 ordered September 2021 (via a lease company through work).... still waiting, no information, no build date, totally in the dark.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members