• 100%

• 75%

• 50%

• <50%

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Our Forum Sponsors Letchworth CUPRA / SEAT (@CUPRATOM & @KarlaCUPRA) are welcoming us back to their dealership for a nice big meet on Sunday 25th September 10am - 4pm, they've got loads of room for all your lovely SEAT/CUPRA's! Also a great chance to get to talk to some of the Letchworth team who will be able to help you with any new/used car sales you may have in mind.

For those who take the cleanliness of their SEAT/CUPRA way more seriously than most, CUPRA Letchworth will also be hosting a Show & Shine in the centre of the meet area with prizes for the winner, there will be 10 spaces available, to enter please check the info on our FB Event.

Once entries are closed 5 people (SCN mods and Letchworth staff) will pick 2 cars each for those who shall be entered.
As well as seeing all our lovely faces, CUPRA Letchworth are applying some discounts on their merchandise for all those attending alongside the forum having the usual trophies for the following groups

- Cleanest car (Show & Shine)
- Dirtiest car
- Oldest car
- Lowest car
- Favourite car (Forum)
- Favourite car (Letchworth CUPRA)

On the day Letchworth will be clearing out their car park to allow us to maximise spaces available to well over 60.

Meet Rules-
All our meets are fully Static, please do not turn up sideways or wheel spinning, respect the neighbours and hosts entering and leaving the meet.
Be great to see you all there!

Please note that our meets are open to all SEAT's and CUPRA's no matter the trim or age.

Here's a few images from our last meet

IMG_20220515_132723.jpg IMG_20220515_100730.jpg IMG_20220515_122435.jpg IMG_20220515_130503.jpg IMG_20220515_135820.jpg

Last edited:

PolozSJR

Apr 12, 2022
After having to miss the last one, I SHOULD be able to make this event. I might even win the dirtiest car award with all the hosepipe bans 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Jimbobcook

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
After having to miss the last one, I SHOULD be able to make this event. I might even win the dirtiest car award with all the hosepipe bans 😂
Haha well you're more than welcome to it as I doubt anyone else will want it haha

• Haha
Reactions: PolozSJR

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Not long till this meet now, looking forward to seeing all the fine motors coming. I'll be there with the camera getting as many photos as humanly possible. Here's a few from the last meet at NY500 even though the sun melted anything it touched haha

_DSC0574Edit.jpg _DSC0391.jpg _DSC0417.jpg _DSC0467.jpg _DSC0347.jpg _DSC0582Edit.jpg

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I can’t make up my mind if to go or give it a miss I know it’s a long way for me but I was fine last time I went ???
You're always welcome, the original meet members were always the ones going epic distances haha this is my closest one I've had. See how you feel nearer the time.

Reactions: Yellow fr

PolozSJR

Apr 12, 2022
I have the dirtiest car award in the bag, 1 round trip from London to Cornwall and a hosepipe ban still in force, thanks Thames Water😂👍🏻
65B63469-1413-4425-9A3D-14344A4F2D5E.jpeg

spudboy6

Feb 4, 2014
Swindon
Are the forum show plates still a thing , although the colour scheme on mine doesn’t match the colour of the car anymore ,

See you all tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Are the forum show plates still a thing , although the colour scheme on mine doesn’t match the colour of the car anymore ,

See you all tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Morning, if you want to protect your number plate then have at it lol I have the forum show plates that just show the logo as mine were for a Cupra R which I don't have anymore lol

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise