Cupra Treats

WhiskyBomber

Apr 13, 2023
So did everyone get nice wee gifts with their Formentor?
I got the members box with the carbon style key FOB cover that's really cool and the carbon fibre bracelet (too small but also bit weird) and then I got a crackin hamper turn up at the door a couple of days later:
7aa02dbc-4940-4128-9610-270c35f6f579.jpg

I've had the odd souvenir or freebie lanyard tat when buying new cars before but I think this is the best one yet. Did anybody get something similar?

Attachments

• 747ecce4-644e-41ef-b9c9-bf909514e680.jpg
    747ecce4-644e-41ef-b9c9-bf909514e680.jpg
    371.6 KB · Views: 83
  • 9964ea4d-15a7-4321-96e0-f0a39ec867f3.jpg
    9964ea4d-15a7-4321-96e0-f0a39ec867f3.jpg
    376.6 KB · Views: 74

Karbonfaiba

Jul 9, 2023
Hampshire, UK
Since I've been to the service to resolve various bits over the months I've received a box of Butler's chocolate collection, worth around £45!

It's a welcome thing for a company to do, I like it a lot! :)

But at the same time, I also think, couldn't they have taken that cost out of a Cupra Connect subscription? Or realised I didn't have it and gifted me a free year? (They should have this data)

At least offer a discount coupon, or for merch? Consumables are a safe bet and will garner positive appraisal, but vouchers are more universal and uncontroversial, keeps it an open choice.

dashnine

Oct 31, 2012
Warwick, UK
But are those (key cover, bracelet and cable connectors apart) from Cupra or your dealer (who in reality are nothing to do with Cupra / Seat other than the branding)?

Doogle

Ageing rocker🤟🏻🎸
Nov 25, 2021
Cumbria
So did everyone get nice wee gifts with their Formentor?
I got the members box with the carbon style key FOB cover that's really cool and the carbon fibre bracelet (too small but also bit weird) and then I got a crackin hamper turn up at the door a couple of days later: View attachment 38514

I've had the odd souvenir or freebie lanyard tat when buying new cars before but I think this is the best one yet. Did anybody get something similar?
Got the key fob cover, key ring and “Bracelet” (think it’d struggle to fit a newborn, can only assume Spaniards are tiny🤔) but NO hamper, this was last year though😬

WhiskyBomber

Apr 13, 2023
But are those (key cover, bracelet and cable connectors apart) from Cupra or your dealer (who in reality are nothing to do with Cupra / Seat other than the branding)?
I'm not 100% sure to be honest, the hamper was in a white box wrapped in a Cupra branded ribbon and bow but the card was personalised to me from the dealer GM and sales guy. I think this was more from the dealer as they were always reminding (pleading) for me to give good scores on the surveys and follow ups Cupra and the dealer HQ send out.

It worked because that's exactly what I did, if I'd never got involved with Motorfinity orders and just dealt with these guys id have gone from nothing to new car in ten days.

Got the key fob cover, key ring and “Bracelet” (think it’d struggle to fit a newborn, can only assume Spaniards are tiny🤔) but NO hamper, this was last year though😬
Ha, yeah my membership box was "size M" which I just assumed meant the higher up models got L or XL with more stuff in it but I think it's the size of the bracelet. I nearly needed to break out the angle grinder to take it off!

The key fob is really nice and surprised that's not just the default to make it stand out over other VW group ones, stops the handover show I guess

Wyld Stallyn

Be Excellent To Each Other and... Party On Dudes!
Mar 10, 2022
I was pleasantly surprised with a very nice box of posh chocs sent to me from Snows Portsmouth as a token of appreciation.

A very nice touch indeed. 🙂

Attachments

• 20240205_122858.jpg
    20240205_122858.jpg
    479.3 KB · Views: 48
Reactions: Doogle
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise