Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
The car encapsulates CUPRA’s electrified vision and will remain faithful to the 2019 concept car. Some design elements were strongly hinted at in the 2021 CUPRA Tavascan Extreme E Concept. The CUPRA Tavascan doesn’t just capture the vision of contemporary electrification, but it also globalises the brand, taking CUPRA to new markets. It will be launched in 2024.

CUPRA Tavascan

CUPRA Tavascan

[url="https://www.seatcupra.net/2022/06/07/cupra-unveils-the-production-tavascan-suv/"]Continue reading...

Last edited:
Reactions: Sehanine

bbglan

Jun 3, 2021
I like it but do I like it enough to buy one - jury's out til I see the price list & drive one

martin j.

Feb 11, 2007
Fife
I’ll pass, no need for a vehicle that size, price I suspect would also be a factor, unfortunately all marques producing bigger/heavier cars in the same dash for ev’s.

Reactions: Seastormer

Deleted member 123864

I’ll pass, no need for a vehicle that size, price I suspect would also be a factor, unfortunately all marques producing bigger/heavier cars in the same dash for ev’s.
How big do you think it is? It's the same size as a VW ID.5 or Skoda Enyaq Coupe iV, no?

martin j.

Feb 11, 2007
Fife
Both others still too big for me, wife’s Leon big enough for us, 2 folk normally, 4 at odd times, how often do you larger cars with a single occupant, often a driver unable to determine the size of their vehicle which in turn is bigger than many car park space dimensions.

Reactions: Seastormer
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.