CUPRA VZ1 wheels for sale

Railwayman

Jun 13, 2022
Lancashire
Due to upgrading my wheels, I am selling a full set of 18” VZ1 CUPRA Leon wheels with or without tyres. They have done 5000 miles, are as new (no marks) and would fit most mk3/mk4 Leon’s (happy to be corrected on this by those on here who know their wheels) New wheels will be fitted in two weeks and at that point I’ll get them to remove the 18” tyres if no one wants them, as I haven’t really got the space to keep them. £500 plus delivery, or collect from North West Lancashire.

Attachments

• CCF72814-6EEC-454F-8D13-3D0BF7E4FF36.jpeg
    CCF72814-6EEC-454F-8D13-3D0BF7E4FF36.jpeg
    64.7 KB · Views: 123

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
Due to upgrading my wheels, I am selling a full set of 18” VZ1 CUPRA Leon wheels with or without tyres. They have done 5000 miles, are as new (no marks) and would fit most mk3/mk4 Leon’s (happy to be corrected on this by those on here who know their wheels) New wheels will be fitted in two weeks and at that point I’ll get them to remove the 18” tyres if no one wants them, as I haven’t really got the space to keep them. £500 plus delivery, or collect from North West Lancashire.
Bear In mind that when the time comes to sell your car, many prospective buyers would prefer a car to have the OEM factory alloys. So unless your new alloys are a different set of Seat OEM alloys, I’d recommend you try and find the storage space to keep the original alloys and put them back on the car come sale time.

I’ve changed the alloys on my current and previous two cars because I hate OEM diamond cut alloys (with a passion!) that car manufacturers seem to be obsessed with fitting to many of their cars. However, I always keep the original alloys and put them back on the car just before selling it. IMHO a set of original pristine factory alloys helps the sale of the car, and to maximise the chances of you getting your selling price.

I then sell the replacement alloys if they won’t fit the next car I’m buying. In my experience, there’s a ready market for good quality used alloys if they’ve been well cared for and are in good condition. I could have sold the last set of alloys I advertised 2 - 3 times over and they were bought and collected within 3-4 days of advertising them.

Railwayman

Jun 13, 2022
Lancashire
Thanks for the tip. I’m replacing them with SEAT OEM copper alloys from Seat Motor Parts, so should be ok. I have considered keeping the wheels minus tyres in the boxes the replacements are in just in case, but keeping the tyres would be a pain!