Damian's Leon #red_black project (NOW SOLD)

Kali

Sep 7, 2013
Scotland, U.K.
It's come on nicely Damian :D

Good luck with the sale in September ;)
Thanks mate. ;)

Really good to see a 1.4 modified to this standard, usually people just laugh and say buy a Cupra! I've a little 1.4 myself but haven't had the money to do much modifying! Just trying to keep it clean and tidy! Think I'm just going to save for some nice wheels, lower it and get bump strips colour coded!

Goodluck with the sale in Sept man!
I had people laughing and asking why I bother with this engine but even thou its slow, I love that car and love modifying it. When I realised that I can get big engine in November, I decided not to do any more big mods. Thats why it's not lowered.

so. . . . what's next?
I still haven't decided but if anything won't change until September area, Ill be looking for beemer 320d e90 or e90 LCI. Depends if I save enough for the LCI. :rolleyes:
I also thought about leon mk2 tdi or a3 tdi as it has to be a diesel with good MPG due to my travel to college/uni next year and 2 years after.

Advice?

Greavesy

Jun 30, 2013
Donny
I've just got myself a mk5 Goof 1.9tdi.
Currently used half a tank of diesel, done 370miles. That used to be a full tanks worth in the LCR!
Nice car, looks smart, handles pretty good for a standard car (has the OEM sports suspension fitted)

Kali

Sep 7, 2013
Scotland, U.K.
Preparation the car for sale. The whole process will take a while so will update once done. Car will have full interior clean with leather polishing and enhancing it with cream. Bodywork claying will also be done which will give the car a nice shine.

Last edited:

Kali

Sep 7, 2013
Scotland, U.K.
Car ready to sell!

So, car is ready to sell and after a nice photoshoot, it will hopefully find its new owner soon.

VRtRbTh.jpg

StlgGau.jpg

2Nc5f6d.jpg

JQGyusQ.jpg

7a0l5f4.jpg

ECHKUjj.jpg

hDHq4kz.jpg

wdjUzDE.jpg

VJk35r6.jpg

G7adTpl.jpg

Q6UI1tH.jpg

PBCF8dN.jpg

Last edited:

Kali

Sep 7, 2013
Scotland, U.K.
Car has been sold now. New owner will hopefully develop the project so car ended in right hands. :)

Follow progress on me new car here: CLICK

Last photo goodbye :(
New vs old
U0cHnZW.jpg

Thanks,
Damian.

Last edited: