• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

Sarah

Active Member
Jan 18, 2021
174
116
Hi everyone
I’m aiming to collect a Terramar in a few days and it’s dark void in colour.
Just wondered what people’s thought are on the colour. I really like it, especially after seeing Scott’s review.
Is it a bit marmite? Love it, hate it?
I thought it was the same as the new Octavia purple but it looks a lot lighter
 
Hi Sarah I love the colour and my new Formentor in dark void should be here in the next week or so. We have an Octavia estate in purple and it’s a very different colour. As you say dark void is lighter than the Skoda especially in bright lighting. Unfortunately I don’t have a side by side photo with the Octavia (yet) but from what I saw at my local dealer dark void is a stunning colour IMHO. Congrats on the Terramar look forward to seeing photos