Dashboard Ral Colour

Mar 28, 2022
My son recently had a bump with with his 2010 seat Ibiza and even though it was very low speed and only broke a headlight it blew the airbag on the steering wheel and passenger dash airbag, all parts replaced and getting codes looked at next week.

Question is due to the age I’m just going to repair it, the airbag door in the dash has gone back in place pretty level and I’m planning in using a coloured flexible filler so it doesn’t affect the airbag deploying in the future if it needs too, I was planning filling then applying a plastic primer and spraying with a vehicle interior spray paint in a matching colour, has any done this and did it work out okay?
If anyone has a Ral chart and a similar model that could check that would be amazing, I can’t find anywhere I csn check the colour.
Cheers

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
My son recently had a bump with with his 2010 seat Ibiza and even though it was very low speed and only broke a headlight it blew the airbag on the steering wheel and passenger dash airbag, all parts replaced and getting codes looked at next week.

Question is due to the age I’m just going to repair it, the airbag door in the dash has gone back in place pretty level and I’m planning in using a coloured flexible filler so it doesn’t affect the airbag deploying in the future if it needs too, I was planning filling then applying a plastic primer and spraying with a vehicle interior spray paint in a matching colour, has any done this and did it work out okay?
If anyone has a Ral chart and a similar model that could check that would be amazing, I can’t find anywhere I csn check the colour.
Cheers
Try posting in the Biza threads in the SEAT car forums as this forum is for problems with the website rather than with any car related stuff.

Reactions: Ken0099
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.