Dealer servicing, does it have to be SUCH a rip-off?

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
What exactly is the door rattle? I have it on my drivers side and not on my passenger side, I thought it was the speakers vibrating the door but even when the music is off it’s still rattling. I’ve also noticed a dashboard rattle that occurs when I accelerate. When I wash my car I also notice that my passenger side door window leaks and lets moisture in at the top as well

Is this just a fact of life that SEAT’s are built pretty poorly built compared to their German rivals?

:yes:. I have all 3 of those. I think I read a few people on here have had the window seals redone. The moisture concerns me more than the rattles.

Reactions: cupra300uk

cupra300uk

May 31, 2018
:yes:. I have all 3 of those. I think I read a few people on here have had the window seals redone. The moisture concerns me more than the rattles.

At least they’re consistent with the shite build quality across the years!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
At least they’re consistent with the shite build quality across the years!

:lol:. When I first bought the Cupra, I was annoyed that some panels seems to line up better than others! But I've come to accept over the years, its part of the "charm".

Reactions: cupra300uk

cupra300uk

May 31, 2018
:lol:. When I first bought the Cupra, I was annoyed that some panels seems to line up better than others! But I've come to accept over the years, its part of the "charm".

That’ll be my go-to excuse when people ask about the issues!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KXL

KXL
Dec 15, 2016
London, UK
Saying that however, besides going over cobbled streets, my Ibiza (21 months old) doesn't rattle anywhere at all, the Leon on the other hand...well...that's spot where it doesn't rattle, rather than spot the rattle.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Just read some more reviews on my local SEAT garages and the feedback isn't good lol now i'm torn to go independent that's 1m from my house and lose my full SEAT Service history or drive 30 miles to get to a SEAT garage for them to do a rubbish job.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Just read some more reviews on my local SEAT garages and the feedback isn't good lol now i'm torn to go independent that's 1m from my house and lose my full SEAT Service history or drive 30 miles to get to a SEAT garage for them to do a rubbish job.

Do I really need to answer this? :think: Or can I just stare till you make the right choice? o_O

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Do I really need to answer this? :think: Or can I just stare till you make the right choice? o_O
It's not the place that's actually bothering me it's my Ocd of not having a SEAT stamp when I know that's what it's had before haha staring is working...