Did anyone on here own L20N CR?

Logan 5

Jun 12, 2009
West Yorkshire
I think I've seen that car around the Bradford area. Not 100% sure but number rings a bell

Either that or something very similar

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
Found a thread on here recently about car with this numberplate going to auction....
Out of interest, the pic in your sig - was that your old car, which is now for sale in Bristol? Looks very similar...

Logan 5

Jun 12, 2009
West Yorkshire
Your spot on mate, sold my car about ten days ago to a garage in Bristol.

They've sold it, i just need to send them my V5. Had a delay because I had to retain my private plate.

Im amazed someone spotted it

Logan 5

Jun 12, 2009
West Yorkshire
I cant tell you how hard it was to lose that car.

Four new tyres, new brake pads and discs on all four corners, full Seat service history. Sat Nav, Drove superb, nothing wrong with it at all.

Ive never sold a car in such amazing condition. The guys at Huddersfield Seat wanted to buy it once I put it up for sale. They said and i quote " the best example of a Cupra R they've had at the dealership "

It had 74,500 miles and was nearly six years old, that and trying for a kid resulted in the missus talking me into getting rid. Im still scratching me head.

I sold it to the garage because I had no calls from Autotrader. Since selling it, Ive had so much interest in it. Bet I could have got so much more. That car is a great buy for someone.

Probably go down as one of the worse decisions ive ever made car wise.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.