Diesel sounds & exhausts.

Puddle Surfer

May 27, 2020
Agreed, never expecting a decent sound. I was thinking more for the aesthetic side of things but am not one for fake tips

Puddle Surfer

May 27, 2020
Sorry, been thinking about this one (on a Devon beach watching kids build sandcastles so nothing better to do!) You mean no exhausts full stop sound or aesthetic. Gives me something to think about, was wanting a diffuser but think the skinny little standard tip would look too small and silly poking out from a nice diffuser.

Would prefer a petrol of course but just cover too many miles to warrant the fuel costs it would bring to me. At the end of he day, its just my van for work!

280jl

Nov 20, 2015
Bromley
If it was me mate, as it's a diesel, I would just get it mapped and keep it quiet and have a quiet rocket, so when someone gets up your ass on the motorway, you disappear with no noise. But each to their own, if you want the noise, get noise, if not remap it and get some replacement exhaust tips ?

Puddle Surfer

May 27, 2020
Was something I have thought about
If it was me mate, as it's a diesel, I would just get it mapped and keep it quiet and have a quiet rocket, so when someone gets up your ass on the motorway, you disappear with no noise. But each to their own, if you want the noise, get noise, if not remap it and get some replacement exhaust tips ?
Defo food for thought, cheers

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.