Digital cockpit mods

Jul 1, 2020
AD40A9F4-4C8D-46C6-8FEB-E80297567CA2.jpeg

Jul 1, 2020
Can you check if you change it from the navi if it will change from your vc

Change radio logo ( Normal, FR, CUPRA, Ecomotive, Xperience, FR Line) Only MIB2 With this mod,
we can change the initial logo and at the same time the figure of the car in the CAR section.

1 - Module 5F - Information electronics

1. Code (20103)
2 - Adaptation
3 - Byte 18 Screenings Value in 0 - Seat Normal Value in 1 - Seat FR Value in 2 - Seat Cupra Value in 3 - Seat Ecomotive Value in 5 - Seat Xperience Value in 6 - Seat FR Line

Jul 21, 2020
Can you check if you change it from the navi if it will change from your vc

Change radio logo ( Normal, FR, CUPRA, Ecomotive, Xperience, FR Line) Only MIB2 With this mod,
we can change the initial logo and at the same time the figure of the car in the CAR section.

1 - Module 5F - Information electronics

1. Code (20103)
2 - Adaptation
3 - Byte 18 Screenings Value in 0 - Seat Normal Value in 1 - Seat FR Value in 2 - Seat Cupra Value in 3 - Seat Ecomotive Value in 5 - Seat Xperience Value in 6 - Seat FR Line
It didn’t work, but I found it in Module 17; long coding; vehicle variant: - 5 is for Cupra

Sep 25, 2020
Hey, do you know if you can activate this setting on the cheaper MIB (the one with physical buttons), if the digital cockpit was not retrofitted (or at least not by me)? I got my 2020 Ibiza with the digital cockpit some months ago and I'm missing the settings for the digital cockpit and I'm actually beginning to suspect that they retrofitted it into a finished car, because nobody will notice anyways amirite. Well, seat says I don't have this option, because I got the cheap MIB and the settings are only available on the "standard" one. I don't really believe them, because I also saw a video of someone with a 2019 Ibiza, same MIB, who had the settings. My dad (who is working at the dealership) is still talking to them, and also sent them the video, but any more proof that i should have the option would help. Thanks!

Edit: To be clear, the MIB I have, so the "cheap" one is the 6.5" without navigation, and the "standard" one they're talking about (funny because the cheap one is actually standard), is the 8" one with navigation

Last edited:

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Hi Damo, I was wondering if you ever got this coded properly, been looking around for the exact same thing and can’t find any info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Apparently its only on the A units, and only if you don't update the software that comes on the unit from the factory.

Which is annoying as a software update is likely what stops the units messing up.

CairoCupra

Jun 28, 2020
instagram.com
Apparently its only on the A units, and only if you don't update the software that comes on the unit from the factory.

Which is annoying as a software update is likely what stops the units messing up.
Would have been so cool to have it there when the car is on Cupra mode, but definitely not worth the hassle then.
Thank you!

niallain

Apr 9, 2017
Cardiff
Is it possible to replace the compass in the top left with a clock? Real gripe moving from analog dials to the digital cockpit

Carl Levoir

Jan 2, 2019
I too tried to carry out this update and got an error 0X00 when trying to activate the first 2 parameters, using the latest version of VCDS

I have a 3Q gateway and my virtual cockpit was retrofitted

Any ideas?