do all 52plate LCR's (210bhp) have Recaro's

I'm fairly certain the 210 Recaro option was ~£1200 and came with the matching back seats a la:

Photo0595.jpg

They 225 version Recaro option was ~£800 and only came with front Recaro's (back being the same as normal LCR)

itfben

DsignVinyl.com
Oct 24, 2009
nr. Tunbridge Wells
wow steady on lol this thread was answered after the first post haha

to answer all you questions and comments:

1) Ok I just wanted to know if they come as STANDARD i knew that they were a paid optional extra in the 03 LCR.

2) If your Leon has front Recaro's, it has back Recaro's they come together at least in the 210bhp.

3) I am aware that the rears seats are buckets with the recaro option and also aware it is not as comfortable for someone sitting in the middle. thanks for the picture have seen them lots of time but there are not many images of the rear on this site so it will help someone down the line. so :)

4) I have 3 people in the back fairly often but if they want a lift then that's tough they will have to sit slighting forward to they can walk :) i wouldn't be taking Recaro's out for anyone (except obviously if i had a child and needed to get a baby seat in the back, but even then i would look into a new baby seat first, lol)

5) I think if i had some front buckets from a Golf and was going to get the reupholstered then /I would be interested in buy just the rear buckets. or if I had the red golf Recaro's front then i would again be interested in just the rears. Or someone with just front Recaro's ...so there are plenty of reasons someone would buy rears on there own, after all they are bloody tasty. so I wouldnt say they were at all over-rated [B)];)

Faisal

UK's 1st Liquid Yello LCR
May 27, 2008
Most likely at work
iv got the back recaros and i constanly have a full car (3 people in the back). everyones comfy apart from the person in the middle who always ends up with a numb arse. and the apparent lack of legroom behind my seat.

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Fair enuf , I find some child seats don't fit in the normal seat but if you get a recaro baby seat with the iso fix base then it fits a treat , that's what I have

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.