Can someone add me in. I'm from Doncaster so will try & pop down for a bit

Oliver Pawley

Mar 9, 2019
Only photo you need :)
b32b3eac7f54d1308287af797ca14489.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Marko70

Jul 6, 2019
the rain had to come and spoil it again! I didn't stop very long, I hope it picks up a bit later for you all :) I think everyone took retreat in the pub!

Yellow fr

Gone to new owner so seat less for now
Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
the rain had to come and spoil it again! I didn't stop very long, I hope it picks up a bit later for you all :) I think everyone took retreat in the pub!

Snap the rain hit here just nipped to the restaurant and bar and 20 minutes later it stopped but still warm when it was raining

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sharpy

This place has cost me a fortune....
Oct 2, 2018
My car looks so lonely...

Deleted member 103408

1.jpg

And another classic SCN Meet where two old ladies tried very hard to crash into @BoyRacer car, this time Oliver made sure his car was safe from the old drivers club :)

@Sharpy you were not on your own.

Screenshot 2019-09-01 at 17.05.53.png

But I am afraid there were two cars left overnight so we could not all fit on that side.
Hope your daughter was not too bored with us all talking cars.

Not sure what you call a brood of Leon's but they look good, Top marks to @Legojon for his parking design.

2.jpg

Screenshot 2019-09-01 at 17.11.50.png

3.jpg

4.jpg

And a nice photo showing off the new number plates (reminder take them off before you go home)
1.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
And finally from me thanks to everybody for organising the meet, to @Maypack for the sausages and good company last night and to @Jimbobcook for organising the Beer and good company last night and @Oliver Pawley hope we did not boor you to much with our car talk.

Same from me. Company was great and again hope we didn’t bore too much lol

On another note I’ve just got home and found my windscreen washers no longer work!!! Pulling the stalk causes the wipers to move but no water jets. Just checked when stationary and there’s no sound of a washer motor working. Potential fuse or relay issue?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.