Door panels on 2015 FR

redmanphil

Jul 23, 2005
I went to look at a 2013 Leon FR 150 at the weekend and noticed that the door panels are 100% plastic on the inside.

Is this still the case on the 2015 184ps models? Ive looked online at pictures, and the brochure but cant make it out? My dads 2014 SE has a cloth section between the armrest and window. Seems odd that the FR wouldn't have similiar.

Cheers in advance.

xSullx

Jul 16, 2012
Estonia
I got my FR ST model back in June. Part of the door panels are covered in fake leather as niggle already mentioned for his 2014 car.
My 2015 car has the same. The part with the faux leather is starting from the armrest and going up, until the plastic starts before the window.

Easiest way to see, where the leather (or Alcantara, if you chose the Alcatnara seats) should be, is in this photo (I know, it's the X-Perience with Alcantara, but the same part which is covered with brown alcantara on the door, is the same for me with fake leather):
Seat-Leon_X-Perience_2015_800x600_wallpaper_45.jpg

So for 2015 models it should have the same, as mine is MY2015.

Last edited:

ayster

Mar 4, 2015
Manchester, UK
my 2015 fr also has the padded faux leather in the doors (has alcantara seats) Think the Leon Xperience got Alcantra in the doors to make it a 'bit more special'!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.