2017 Leon Dynamic ST Can I put FR styling parts on it? parts

Mar 12, 2023
HI All,

Im new to the forum and new to Seat.

I have had a look and couldn't find a thread that helps answer my questions, if there and I have missed it apologies and can you point me too it.

I have just got a 2017 Leon ST dynamic. I would like to put a few stying bits on splitters and change grills etc but cant find any that doesn't state they are for FR or Cupra.

Will a front splitter for a FR bumper like the maxton fit a Dynamic I believe the bumpers are the same as the Style and Excellence?

Will standard or aftermarket FR rear splitter Grey plastic in bottom of bumper fit into a Dynamic/standard bumper? i want to put a strait chrome tail pipe out.

Will a FR honey comb style Grill with Radar hole fit in Standard bumper?

Any one know of a Honey comb bonet grill without the FR badge?

What Options are there for the Fog light surrounds on the Standard bumper preferably a honeycomb pattern to match others?

I hope some of you out there have done these mods or can help answer my questions.

Thanks in advance.

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
HI All,

Im new to the forum and new to Seat.

I have had a look and couldn't find a thread that helps answer my questions, if there and I have missed it apologies and can you point me too it.

I have just got a 2017 Leon ST dynamic. I would like to put a few stying bits on splitters and change grills etc but cant find any that doesn't state they are for FR or Cupra.

Will a front splitter for a FR bumper like the maxton fit a Dynamic I believe the bumpers are the same as the Style and Excellence?

Will standard or aftermarket FR rear splitter Grey plastic in bottom of bumper fit into a Dynamic/standard bumper? i want to put a strait chrome tail pipe out.

Will a FR honey comb style Grill with Radar hole fit in Standard bumper?

Any one know of a Honey comb bonet grill without the FR badge?

What Options are there for the Fog light surrounds on the Standard bumper preferably a honeycomb pattern to match others?

I hope some of you out there have done these mods or can help answer my questions.

Thanks in advance.
If I'm 100% honest, to subtle shape differences not immediately obvious to the eye unless side by side, you may very well find it easier (and cheaper) getting the FR bumpers instead, especially if used and in the right colour.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.