Hey, I bought a 2013 Leon FR 1.4 TSI over a year ago and been absolutely in love with it. I have put over 20k kms on it since.
There's just one thing, the ground clearance is abysmal, 11cm to the lowest metal part, plastic parts sit way lower. Dirt roads cause anxiety with rocks and high center sections of the road. Is it possible to change the springs to ones from a X-Perience? Are the shocks different? I have searched and there are lots of shocks that fit both FR and X-Perience.
There's just one thing, the ground clearance is abysmal, 11cm to the lowest metal part, plastic parts sit way lower. Dirt roads cause anxiety with rocks and high center sections of the road. Is it possible to change the springs to ones from a X-Perience? Are the shocks different? I have searched and there are lots of shocks that fit both FR and X-Perience.