Driver profile button gone missing - No cruise control either

May 26, 2022
Hi, not sure if anyone else has had the same problem and can't see any info on the forum about it.
Basically, I normally have my individual driving profile set up to drive ECO, however last night I couldn't get ECO - just D & Sport. I noticed that the "button" on the infotainment for driver profile menu was no longer there.
Also cruise control can't be selected it will only let me have speed limiter.

I thought leaving it overnight might have let it resolve itself but no joy.

Any thoughts? Hoping it's not a module that has given up somewhere.

Cheers

BoomerBoom

Jun 1, 2018
Usual things to try are to hold the power button until the Seat logo appears, if no different then try a factory reset of the infotainment - might even be your driver profile and key bugged, I've had occasions with older software versions when I became a guest for no apparent reason.

PeterThomsenDK

Nov 20, 2023
Hi, not sure if anyone else has had the same problem and can't see any info on the forum about it.
Basically, I normally have my individual driving profile set up to drive ECO, however last night I couldn't get ECO - just D & Sport. I noticed that the "button" on the infotainment for driver profile menu was no longer there.
Also cruise control can't be selected it will only let me have speed limiter.

I thought leaving it overnight might have let it resolve itself but no joy.

Any thoughts? Hoping it's not a module that has given up somewhere.

Cheers
My Leon Ehybrid 2020 was like that back when I bought it used in November 2023. Had to take it the dealer to have it unlocked/reset. I was told at the time it was due to improper test tool( bla bla bla :D ). The car did it again a week or 2 later after returning from the shop(was going to work early hours) but sorted itself out over the following night on the parking lot.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.