Hi,
Does anyone know if there’s a way to hold the adjustable boot floor up temporarily? Like if you’re putting stuff under the boot floor and don’t want to hold it up with your hands. The manual suggests it should lock in to position and hold itself up at an angle but I can’t get this to happen. I think the Tiguan has a clip along the parcel shelf line to hold the boot floor up.
Does anyone know if there’s a way to hold the adjustable boot floor up temporarily? Like if you’re putting stuff under the boot floor and don’t want to hold it up with your hands. The manual suggests it should lock in to position and hold itself up at an angle but I can’t get this to happen. I think the Tiguan has a clip along the parcel shelf line to hold the boot floor up.