Dynamic Indicators returned?

Feb 12, 2021
Just noticed on the uk latest price list (Oct 22) dynamic indicators are back on the spec sheet and coast to coast. Anyone heard anything on their return? Ordered Estate Excellence Lux end of Jan so be nice see them included when I finally get mine.

just got a new FR last week and was surprised to discover that it's not fitted with dynamic indicators despite the current brochure and price list saying otherwise. Not impressed and plan to follow this up formally

BoomerBoom

Jun 1, 2018
My 2021 FR ST has them, I've been told, although I've never actually seen them myself.

When they were a cost option I always struggled to see the point in fitting something you'll never benefit from, or even see.

Reactions: SRGTD

spembo

Jun 4, 2022
Keep me updated on the outcome, as sure I’ll potentially face the same.

I think they do cover their backsides with a disclaimer somewhere that specification subject to change.

Seriously?

Apr 20, 2018
Keep me updated on the outcome, as sure I’ll potentially face the same.

I think they do cover their backsides with a disclaimer somewhere that specification subject to change.
Yep. From the current price list:
Specifications refer to Model Year 2023. While SEAT
makes every effort to make sure that specifications
are accurate at the time of publication (11/2022),
you should always check details with your SEAT
Retailer as there may have been changes in view of
SEAT’s policy of continuous product improvement.
The right is reserved to change specification and
colour at any time. The information in this price list
can therefore be given as guidance only.

Yern

Apr 25, 2019
I've got dynamic indicators and the coast to coast 'welcome' animation but I'm sure I read somewhere (on this site) that these 2 options were removed in this year's production sometime due to non availability of electrical components so were static operation ensuring cars could be delivered. As ever...its always in the small print!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.