• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
Nov 30, 2019
6
0
Hi there my immobilizer is stuck on due to either bad key or perhaps key reader?? and I need to find the ECU in the car. Seems a daft question but does anyone know where it is located?? I was told its under the bonnet but can't seem to locate it. My plan is to have the immo removed. Any recommendations who to do it as well please. Seen a few adverts on ebay?
Many thanks
Alasdair
 
Hi there my immobilizer is stuck on due to either bad key or perhaps key reader?? and I need to find the ECU in the car. Seems a daft question but does anyone know where it is located?? I was told its under the bonnet but can't seem to locate it. My plan is to have the immo removed. Any recommendations who to do it as well please. Seen a few adverts on ebay?
Many thanks
Alasdair

On my Freetrack it's underneath the scuttle panel, but I accessed the area under the bonnet and removed the seal and then the panel that attaches to the scuttle and bulkhead