Eibach Sportline Comfort...

DeanzVrs

Oct 26, 2012
South Yorkshire
Yep...I am aware of ALL the eibach Sportline posts on here already. But having read them, it's all about drop. I wanna know specifically if they're comfy or what people make of the overall ride quality. Especially from those of you who may have fitted them to a Leon FR SuperCopa.
Like is the ride better than OE?

Also i am thinking if fitting these at the same time as fitting a TRC front splitter for the BTCC kit. Are speed bumps gonna be my worst enemy if i do this combo? Or is the Pro Kit and Splitter the better option?

Any pics on the SuperCopa edition would be appreciated too. Only managed to find one on here.

Thanks in advance. :)

Last edited:

Daniel M

Blackbelts & Chickenheads
Apr 18, 2013
Middlesbrough
This may not help you lol, but I fitted H&R's to mine which is still on standard shocks which had done 95k (now done 111k) and I must say I think they're a big improvement over standard springs.

Much less crashy even though they're firmer. Handling is far superior too just with springs.

Speed bumps shouldn't be an issue at all even with a TRC splitter, unless you take them at silly speeds. :)

DeanzVrs

Oct 26, 2012
South Yorkshire
This may not help you lol, but I fitted H&R's to mine which is still on standard shocks which had done 95k (now done 111k) and I must say I think they're a big improvement over standard springs.

Much less crashy even though they're firmer. Handling is far superior too just with springs.

Speed bumps shouldn't be an issue at all even with a TRC splitter, unless you take them at silly speeds. :)

Thanks mate, that's kinda the info i was after only on the eibach's haha. But appreciate the input anyway.

Oh and mine has only done 27k miles, so my shocks should be like new i imagine.

Last edited: