electric windows

romster1

Nov 26, 2016
W London
my 5dr leon FR is only a couple of months old and I've noticed that only the driver window fully retracts down the other 3 don't go fully down the motors obviously work as they do go fully up just not fully down has anyone else seen this problem and is there away of sorting it out so that all the windows go fully down and up?

p.eco

Jun 24, 2014
Ireland
The two back seat windows are not going fully down. The passenger window should be though...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

romster1

Nov 26, 2016
W London
The two back seat windows are not going fully down. The passenger window should be though...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

thanks P.eco the aftersales manager has just told me exactly what you've said so they will check the front passenger one when the car next goes in

Walone

Feb 10, 2016
Near Heathrow
thanks P.eco the aftersales manager has just told me exactly what you've said so they will check the front passenger one when the car next goes in

Just a thought, when you make the front passenger window go down have you tried to make it go down further by operating the switch down again, also is it the same from the passenger door switch?

romster1

Nov 26, 2016
W London
yes I tried that and got my passenger to try it from the window control on the passenger door but same result. Ill get them to take a look when it goes in. Its not a showstopper as at least its closing fully so the car is secured

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members