End of Moto GP season

Kendo

The Kit Car Man
May 15, 2005
erskine
Big dissapointment IMO but as a Rossi fan I would say that, it just doesn;t seem right Rossi not being world champion :think:

I just hope that next year Yamaha can give him a bike that's a bit more competative and he can avoid injury.

Just out of interest did people watch the BBC coverage or Eurosport, I mean I like the Eurosport guys myself with Randy patrolling the pitlane giving some great insight.......but the BBC have Suzi Perry :think:

Eurosport but switch to BBC when adverts are on.

jhlcr

Jan 30, 2006
next year will be hard for vale, the 800 cc s, he is old school, the small 250 boys will benefit due to less weight and more corner speed, so i think pedrosa will be the one to beat and stoner, but the 800 duke is suppost to be good so come on loris!

next year will be hard for vale, the 800 cc s, he is old school, the small 250 boys will benefit due to less weight and more corner speed, so i think pedrosa will be the one to beat and stoner, but the 800 duke is suppost to be good so come on loris!

Wont be a problem for him, in practice on the 800's at velencia last week Rossi was posting times that were as quick as Haydens times the week earlier at the velencia GP. Hayden was a one off chapion, good on him he was cosistant and he deserves the title but i would say it will be his one and only title. Next year, rossi and pederosa are going to be close (so long as pederosa stays on)

jhlcr

Jan 30, 2006
i agree about hayden, rossi had such an unlucky year but that is moto gp, he is clearly the best out there just hope he stays a few more years!! lovin the support for the old school local bands mate.

jhlcr

Jan 30, 2006
leeds mate, missin the old days! just ian brown left who does ought decent.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.