End of the 1.4 twin charger

vRSy

Fabia vRS
Jan 8, 2009
London
Seriously though.. Can you imagine the 2.0 in there!! Insane people get over 300BHP with AWD too!

Cant imagine them sticking the k04 TFSI in there tbh so above 300hp will be unlikely. maybe the 2.0TSi but that peaks out @ 290Hp with stage 2 and all the supporting hardware. Still in a 1300kg car that would be immense.

mardon

Feel the DIFFerence
Sep 22, 2008
A bean bag
Cant imagine them sticking the k04 TFSI in there tbh so above 300hp will be unlikely. maybe the 2.0TSi but that peaks out @ 290Hp with stage 2 and all the supporting hardware. Still in a 1300kg car that would be immense.

Yeah it would take some serious modding to get it over 300BHP but with AWD it could possibly work. Would be crazy but doubt it'll happen.

My money is on 1.4TSI.

And Jason I was very excited and so was orange 3G on my iphone by the looks of things :D

OLDOILER

Jul 28, 2005
Wiltshire, UK
Yeah, body is just a GTI with skirts and new bumper hahahahaha Looks wise that is, if they plant the new 1.6Tsi engine in it, it'll be good. Too expensive though tbh
The 1.6 Tsi will probaley match what is happening in the WRAC regs. in that a lot of manufactures are developing a high performance 1.6 AWD's, Ford, Mini BMW, Citroen etc.

sean0711

Jan 22, 2011
my twin charged 1.4 has blow up a turbo after 1300 miles, 300 miles after running it in for the first 1000. think this engine has some faults.

KevinIB

in the next 1-2 years, 2 new Polo Models will ne unveiled with the 1.4 Twincharged Engine.

BenRed

SEAT Sales Manager
Jan 19, 2011
Barnsley & York!
The engine and box is amazing!
However SOME do have major issues. SEAT have had to replace some of the engines, and saw a major engine rebuild on one the other week, which had not even done a hundred miles :/
Seen more which have been fine though :d

sean0711

Jan 22, 2011
The engine and box is amazing!
However SOME do have major issues. SEAT have had to replace some of the engines, and saw a major engine rebuild on one the other week, which had not even done a hundred miles :/
Seen more which have been fine though :d

yer the box is something else, love the sport mode and the paddle shift. skoda has the same problem on the VRS with turbos and engines going pop!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise