Euro Look ?

Razor

Inked Up Nation
Oct 12, 2008
Outside Belfast
www.bebo.com
What Do You All Think Of This Euro / Rat Look ?

Works Well Usually...
Just Not On This New Polo
LoL

Using It As An Example

Might Consider It On Mine.

If Any One Has Already Done This To Their Ibiza`s Post Them Up

Or If Theres Any Photoshop Wizards Out There
Could You Possibly Put A Rusted Bonnet On A Silver mk3 ?

Thanks

P1010027.jpg

Last edited:

Quikie

:confused: R u serious?

Do u mean Silver car with a gold bonnet ??

Edit: Bad joke?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mat

rat look looks amazing...................... on the right car

some of the looks only suit certain cars (if that makes sense), same goes for wheels etc. Borbet As look sweet as, but wouldn't put them on a new VAG car, has to be on an old golf, corrado, maybe even mk2 ibiza if done right

sydoggkdy

Jan 23, 2008
Kirkcaldy!!
never got the rat look! my old car had rusted wheel arches does that count ? :whistle:

but is it actually just a bonnet striped off paint and left to rust ? or is it painted to look like rust. probably a stupid question but someone say :p

si

Mat

i agree with what your saying Mat

deepdish wheels etc

so you dif dont think it would suit mk3 ?

yes, definately wont suit

hard to get any kind of "euro" look on a new car. need to do a lot TBH! Forgot who had the yellow mk3, his was sweet. EVERYTHING smoothed, door handles, side repeaters, boot, towing eyes, jacking points, join lines in bumper. everything you can think of!

Mat

not always. don't wanna go to low that it covers your wheels like the saxos/106s/306s etc dotting about town.

just need the right height that you can still see top of wheel and not half of it tucked away

Riko: some Seats/skoda/audis can pull is off ok, not just the dubs ;) (look at the arosas, mk2 ibiza, older a3s - they can all do it)

arron2004

Cupra Boy
Mar 1, 2007
Nottingham J25 M1
What Do You All Think Of This Euro / Rat Look ?

Works Well Usually...
Just Not On This New Polo
Might Consider It On Mine.

Could You Possibly Put A Rusted Bonnet On A Silver mk3 ?

Mate it a old school car look imo it would not suit the mk3 ibiza! if your after euro wack a bonnet bra on! all that effort to make rust when you should be trying to stop it! My mate did it to his matt black mk2 golf and that pulled it off a treat but personally not on a ibiza! :moon::moon:

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.