• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
Dec 6, 2024
232
214
www.swanswaygarages.com
Hi everyone,

We're looking forward to seeing those of you joining us at the SEAT/CUPRA.net meet-up on Saturday 23rd August.

As a thank you to our forum community, we've arranged a couple of exclusive offers with the team at CUPRA Crewe:
  • 20% off servicing
  • £250 off a new or used car
You just need to reference the forum at time of enquiry/booking.

The best part? If you can't make the meet-up, don't worry. CUPRA Crewe has kindly agreed to extend these offers exclusively to SEAT/CUPRA.net forum members, so you won't miss out.

If you're coming along on the 23rd, make sure you come and say hello - we're looking forward to meeting everyone and talking all things SEAT and CUPRA.

See you there!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Syphon and James_R
Does anyone know if they are still offering the £250 off their cars?
 
Ohh hi there
I was told you were no longer running that promotion but they reduced the car a little bit, not quite £250.
I backed out of the deal on Monday as (long story), I asked if it could be moved to Oldham as that would’ve reduced our travel from 6 hrs to 4 but was told no. We sorted a train for my partner to collect it but then got told that I had to go to the site( I was taking the minimum amount of hp to get the 2 services etc and paying most of the purchase price as deposit). I couldn’t get there so had to cancel.
They then offered to do what they’d said they couldn’t (move it to Oldham) but I’d already found a v2 more local by then that I haven’t viewed yet.
I’d have liked it but it just didn’t work out
 
Ohh hi there
I was told you were no longer running that promotion but they reduced the car a little bit, not quite £250.
I backed out of the deal on Monday as (long story), I asked if it could be moved to Oldham as that would’ve reduced our travel from 6 hrs to 4 but was told no. We sorted a train for my partner to collect it but then got told that I had to go to the site( I was taking the minimum amount of hp to get the 2 services etc and paying most of the purchase price as deposit). I couldn’t get there so had to cancel.
They then offered to do what they’d said they couldn’t (move it to Oldham) but I’d already found a v2 more local by then that I haven’t viewed yet.
I’d have liked it but it just didn’t work out
We’re really sorry to hear how much back and forth there’s been, and we completely understand why you decided to step away from the deal.

I’ve just spoken with the Head of Business at Crewe, and they’ve said they’re happy to honour the £250 price discount for you. If you’d like, we can look into the details and see if we can get things back on track for you.