Exclusive website discount for ALL forum members!

rob280

Oct 27, 2019
Still running, i used it last night.

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

Matt89

Aug 22, 2021
UK
Just sent an email through, hopefully it'll be approved soon and I can spend my Christmas money before the wife notices.

NJG

Black Magic
Apr 13, 2003
Devon
Visit site
My email received, and thank you for the discount code, however, the code is not being accepted unfortunately. It says code does not exist.
Do you think the website has an issue with the codes at the moment?
Thank again.....

Matt89

Aug 22, 2021
UK
I got an email from the Sales team confirming my membership/discount the following morning after my email. I used my code straight away and it worked, and items were delivered today. Very impressed.

I would drop an email back to whomever sent you the code, might just be a typo in the code.

Reactions: NJG
Feb 1, 2023
Hello everybody,

You might have already seen the news that SEAT Motor Parts will be taking over as the official parts sponsor for SEATCUPRA.net.

In addition to this, we have decided to start an exclusive scheme for SEATCUPRA.net members only, this is a scheme to try and offer you all a little extra discount off anything you purchase from us on our website!

So what exactly is this scheme?
The membership is completely free, and once you have yourself registered, you will not need to use any promotional codes or discount coupons, and as a SEATCUPRA member, you will automatically receive the lowest prices we can possibly offer! This is not just a short term promotion, once your account is upgraded on our site, you will receive an additional discount on top of our already heavily discounted prices, no catches, just a small thank you from us to you!

To join the scheme, all you need to do is make sure you are registered on our website, and then e-mail us with the following details:

YOUR NAME & FORUM USERNAME
ACCOUNT EMAIL ADDRESS

Once we have upgraded your account you will receive an e-mail confirmation. After that, whenever you next go to the checkout our on site, you will automatically receive an additional saving. (Just remember to be logged in!)
It's that easy!

Please email details to [email protected]
Any questions, just let me know!

Thank you everyone!
Andy @ SEAT Motor Parts :thumbup:
Hi all, discounts are always welcome, but be aware, once shipping cost’s are added you may find it’s cheaper elsewhere as other genuine parts distributors offer free shipping. Andy @ SEAT Motor Parts can we review if shipping costs can be deleted if spend is more than £100?

Mar 16, 2023
Tarleton
Hello everybody,

You might have already seen the news that SEAT Motor Parts will be taking over as the official parts sponsor for SEATCUPRA.net.

In addition to this, we have decided to start an exclusive scheme for SEATCUPRA.net members only, this is a scheme to try and offer you all a little extra discount off anything you purchase from us on our website!

So what exactly is this scheme?
The membership is completely free, and once you have yourself registered, you will not need to use any promotional codes or discount coupons, and as a SEATCUPRA member, you will automatically receive the lowest prices we can possibly offer! This is not just a short term promotion, once your account is upgraded on our site, you will receive an additional discount on top of our already heavily discounted prices, no catches, just a small thank you from us to you!

To join the scheme, all you need to do is make sure you are registered on our website, and then e-mail us with the following details:

YOUR NAME & FORUM USERNAME
ACCOUNT EMAIL ADDRESS

Once we have upgraded your account you will receive an e-mail confirmation. After that, whenever you next go to the checkout our on site, you will automatically receive an additional saving. (Just remember to be logged in!)
It's that easy!

Please email details to [email protected]
Any questions, just let me know!

Thank you everyone!
Andy @ SEAT Motor Parts :thumbup:
Hi Andy
Tried to order spare wheel kit for my Cupra Ateca and was told no discount available to owners clubs so will there be discounts or not.
Regards Iancupra20

Chris R

Sep 17, 2023
Gravesend
I have registered an account with them now and sent a email to confirm.

just out of curiosity, how much discount do we get ?

Many thanks

Reactions: Syphon

COX Motor Parts

Genuine Seat, Cupra, Honda and VW parts
Forum Sponsor
Jan 15, 2021
Morecambe
www.coxmotorparts.co.uk
Hello everyone!

Basically, if any members create an account on the new website www.coxmotorparts.co.uk/seat-shop/ and email us to let us know which your account is (by email or username) and your seatcupra.net username then we will upgrade your account and you will automatically receive a 5% discount on all orders from that point onwards.

We promise the new website to be faster, more responsive and eventually add more features, parts and accessories as time goes on. We have also integrated a new Volkswagen section for anyone who may need VW parts and accessories. You can find this at www.coxmotorparts.co.uk/vw-shop/

Cheers,
Peter

Reactions: bruceR
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise