Exhaust for R-tech Stage 2+

MarcGreenaway

Feb 17, 2010
Blackpool
Hi Guys

I have just bought a 2010 Leon Cupra R, its come with Stage 1 APR software (EMCS switchable maps).

I am thinking of going stage 2+ with R-Tech after seeing such good reports about them and the way they check the car over before hand. In the meantime i want to get the necessary bits in order to go to the 2+. The car is currently standard other than the APR map.

I need exhaust advice basically as my knowledge about them isn’t great - I want something that will get me the best performance when it comes to mapping, be MOT legal and nothing too stupidly loud (I quite like the standard exhaust tone - so as close to that as possible) Just something that isn’t overly loud with normal driving.

Thanks

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
I've currently got the full Miltek on mine (inc 200 cell cat). Only trouble is, after 2 years, I had trouble getting the cat through an MOT. So I'm currently looking at getting the Trackslag 3.5" downpipe with race cat and pairing it with the Milltek catback because I already have it. I've heard good things and a lot of other Cupra owners have the Trackslag, I've heard good things about BCS too.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.